How To Provide Cutco Knives At a High Stage

This would have been a multi-step program compiled by someone who has sold over $40,000 worth of Cutco cutlery in just eight months. You will learn the advantages of learning sales at a young age and how to impress your friends, family, and co-workers with your success.

First, to succeed at something you need to accept failure. I promise that the possibility to produce very good money selling America's #1 cutlery is definitely accomplishable. You have to recognize that once you fail, it is not permament or something which should slow you down but rather something that may propel you into your following endeavor with a better comprehension of how to react in similar situations.

I'll tell you a story. My first summer selling Cutco was awesome, I didn't even challenge myself and thought the task was easy. However, my bank-account was definately not impressive. That being said, I decided to really kick my own, personal butt come winter and really found myself in the swing of things. I had one rough day and I almost fell apart. Among my appointments cancelled and the other re-scheduled. I was sad https://www.scamrisk.com/cutco/, I was tired and I was lonely. I called for help and my manager Michael said to help keep my head up. And his quote that he said will always be within my memory: "Are you going to react or are you going to respond?"

I then ended up selling over $20,000 another 4 months. A couple things changed. I made a decision to commit to the process. I was getting out of bed early, making a lot of calls, and really pushing myself to the limit. I had a couple weeks where I slept probably 50 hours the entire week. I was getting up to the darkness of your day and really thinking to myself "Am I crazy?" However, the spring came around and I was dominating. Many people were shocked at my transgression.

This is what I did so differently:

  • Morning Phone Time - successful folks are up and on the highway by 7:00 AM
  • Commit to the method - make calls, do appointments, get referrals,
  • Do not lose momentum
  • Care about your teammates - good karma, everyone
  • Never settle for less - if you think you are able to or can't, you are right
  • Produce a goal page - this helped me sell so much Cutco...
  • Never Give up

Allow me to know if you need specific help.

Comments